Sunday, March 08, 2009

Pageant Talk Radio

Greetings,
I has been a while since I have made a post on the on the blog. I have been spending a lot of time preparing for the 2009 Season.

During my preparations I came across a totally awesome on-line talk radio show!!! a pageant online talk radio show.

Despite the fact that this blog focuses on Liberian and African Pagentry, a lot of the ideas and practices of our pageants do come from the American Pageants System. The information that I found on this online talk show is valueable to pageant contestants as well as directors.

This will definately be posted as one of Liberian Pageants favorite Links!!

PAGEANT TALK RADIO
HOST VALERIE HAYES
Title:Make 2009 Your Best Pageant Year Ever!
Aired Jan 6 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the mention about Pageant Talk Radio. I gave you a "shout out" on the show today and hope that it helps more contestants to find your blog and keep up to date with what's happening in pageantry in Liberia and Africa. You're providing a great service and I'm sure your readers appreciate it! Thanks again for the mention and best wishes for continued success!

Valerie Hayes
Host, Pageant Talk Radio