Sunday, July 24, 2011

Message from the Editor

Greetings

It has been over a year since I written an article on this blog. For that, I am truly sorry. Over the past year, a lot has happened so certain things had to be put on the backburner.

From since my last real post, The Miss Liberia in the US Scholarship Pageant has crowned 3 queens all reigning from Georgia. That is spectacular!!! The Pageant system has made great strides to become even stonger than ever.

When I first started this blog I thought of it a way of showcasing this wonderful pageant organization and as a way to show when dedicated women get together what postive changes take place. I didnt exepect many people to be intrested. I truly beleved that the only people who would take intrested in this would be ones who had a direct connection to Liberia or this pageant system.

However during this years pageant I had a chance to talk to the members of the LUWIP Organization and pageant directors who informed me that they acutally missed the blog posts and wished that I would start writing again.

When I got back home and opened my inbox I was suprized to see so many commments that I has to respond to. I spent the whole morning going through each comment.

I want to say thank you for those people who supported and wrote to say keep on writing. That really means a lot to me.

Over the past two years I have moved to a new home and I am currently about to start a family. Nevertheless I will find the time to write at least once a month. There are new topics ,disscussions and interviews that I would like to address this year so this year will be exciting.

By the way be sure to come by soon as I post some pictures from the 2011 pageant!!!

Until next time
Liberian Pageant Diva

No comments: